Thursday, November 13, 2014

1st post..communications!

Through the research we did in the first few days of the class 'Communications' I learned that my personality type was either ISTP or ISFP, it is indisputable that I would be considered as an introvert. 
Learning the different styles of communication I reflected on situations I have been in and realized that I, like many people, vary my communication styles. I fluctuate between being passive and being assertive and am rarely ever aggressive, the style that I use is typically determined by my moods and who I am conversing with.
My verbal skills are typically less effective then I would like, I tend to rely on the assumption that people can see in my face or hear in the subtext of my voice what I am really asking or saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment